Thursday, November 1, 2012

What's hot for fall?
 Dark brass jewelry with autumn beads
      Our vintage-inspired jewelry is selling like hotcakes! Customers that typically purchase sterling silver and gold-filled jewelry are now filling their store shelves and jewelry boxes with our vintage-inspired, brass jewelry.   Perhaps our customers are buying brass as an alternative to higher-priced silver and gold jewelry or maybe it's just a desire to try something new.  Regardless of the reason, both retail and wholesale customers are filling their shopping carts with vintage-inspired jewelry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me. Great job.

Also visit my homepage :: e-cigaretter